Mrs Wainwright retires from NCS

At the end of this term we will be reluctantly saying farewell to Mrs Gail Wainwright, as she retires from her role at NCS.

Mrs Wainwright has faithfully served our school for over 15 years, first in the front office, then in accounts and for the last five years as PA to the Head of Secondary.

‘Working for ten years on Reception/Front Desk was a wonderful opportunity to get to know many of the children and parents of NCS,’ Mrs Wainwright said.

After a break of fifteen months, where Mrs Wainwright was involved in working at Shoalhaven Library, she returned to NCS to work in Accounts and then took on the role of PA to Head of Secondary for the last 5 years.

‘Whilst I still find working in the Secondary Department stimulating and enjoyable, I also want to discover what interests/hobbies I might enjoy, given the time.

‘I am also looking forward to having a greater input into the lives of my grandchildren; increasing my contribution to my church and local community; and, of course, enjoying lots of fun and interesting experiences with my husband, Geoff.

‘I have always counted it a privilege to be part of Nowra Christian School,’ Mrs Wainwright said. Please take the time to thank Mrs Wainwright and say farewell in person if you get the opportunity. Her many talents and her willingness to always help out beyond her own role will be greatly missed. We thank God for Mrs Wainwright and wish her well as she leaves NCS and spends more time with her family.

Recent Posts
Featured Posts
1/75
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • Vimeo
CONTACT US

194 Old Southern Rd

South Nowra NSW 2541

Tel: +61 2 4422 1199

office@ncs.nsw.edu.au

Open: 8.10am - 4.00pm

FOLLOW US
QUICK LINKS

© 2020 Nowra Christian School